Coordinates and develops the Stockholm National Sports University at GIH
Phone: +46 8-120 53 856
Visiting address: Lidingövägen 1
Belongs to: Department of Physiology, Nutrition and Biomechanics, Section for Coaching and Sport Performance Development
In particular, working with
Coordinates and develops the Stockholm National Sports University. Collaboration GIH, KTH, City of Stockholm and RF/SISU Stockholm.
Coordinates study support and sports support for RIU students at GIH and KTH.
- Focus on lifestyle conversations, sports psychology and mental health. Coordinates sports support such as rehabilitation, nutritional counseling, physical tests. Close cooperation with RF elit.
- Coordinates applied research related to sport
- Developing education between sports and academia
- Collaborates with the Swedish Sports Federation
Skills development for sports associations in the Stockholm district with elite activities. Training meetings and networks. Collaborates with GIH, KTH, RF/SISU Stockholm and the City of Stockholm.
Physical education teacher background, folk high school teacher/adult education.
Areas of instruction:
- Sports Physiology
- Behavioural and Sports Psychology
- Pedagogy, Learning, Leadership
Area of interest in neurocognition linked to physical activity.
Trained CBT step 1 (MI, Act, etc.)
To download the image, click on the image so that it becomes visible in a new window. Right-click and select Save Image As. The high-resolution image will then be downloaded. Please quote the name of the photographer.
Degree of Master of Science