- Aesthetic performance cultures: perfectionistic, abusive, injurious?
- Amino acids and low glycogen levels potentiate anabolic signalling in type I fibres after exercise
- A novel method to identify healthy individuals with insulin resistance prior to clinical manifestations
- A school-based intervention to improve mental health, cognitive function, academic performance in adolescents
- Broccoli sprouts as a nutrition therapy for diabetes and hypertension?
- Classifying the unclassifiable. Ethnicity in Swedish registers and epidemiological knowledge production, 1950–2020
- Development of a trunk multi-function test for seated Paralympic sports
- Doctoral programme in Physical Education Didactics for Teacher Educators
- E-PABS, a centre of Excellence in Physical Activity, healthy Brain functions and Sustainability
- Exploring the myths of self-compassion in high performance coaching with emphasis on sustainability
- Female physical education teachers in the public and private sphere 2002-2020
- Genetic and environmental contributions to the bidirectional associations between physical activity patterns, neurodevelopmental symptoms and mental health
- Having a voice in the stable - a conditional right for young riders?
- Having a Voice in Youth Sport - a Conditional Right for Young athletes
- Influence of glycogen availability on muscle degradation - role of the ubiquitin proteasome system
- Interaction between impaired glucose control and sleep disturbances in elite athletes
- Lactate – a regulator of human adipose tissue metabolic function
- Learn and teach how to ride. A mix-method study of riders’ and instructors’ perspective of riding.
- Low glycogen availability induces superior autophagy activation in type II fibers after exercise
- Muscle to brain cross-talk in the molecular regulation of neuroplasticity and neurogenesis?
- Physical activity and healthy brain functions
- Physical Activity and sedentary behavior post myocardial infarction, assessed with accelerometry
- Physical Activity for Healthy Brain Functions in School Youth
- Psykologiska riskfaktorer för överbelastningsskador hos fotbollsspelande flickor: en del av KIC, Karolinska football Injury Cohort
- SMOVE Doctoral Programme of Sustainable Movement Education
Show 1 - 25 of 35
The project database shows the last few years externally funded and/or formally decided projects at GIH.
The information is mainly taken from the publication database DiVA and is displayed for approximately two years after the end of the project period. After that, the research projects are only available in DiVA.