Cardiorespiratory fitness in early-life and adulthood and brain health later in life
- Elin Ekblom Bak
- Department of Physical Activity and Health
- Knowledge Foundation
Below you can read summaries about the project in English and/or Swedish. The information is taken from the publication database DiVA.
The project is carried out in collaboration with a number of partners.
We work with:
- Health Profile Institute
- Monarch Exercise
E-PABS research environment
This project is part of the research environment E-PABS – a centre of excellence for physical activity, brain health and sustainability.
E-PABS has three main research themes, all of which focus on brain health:
- The Neurophysiology of Exercise
- Physical Activity Epidemiology
- Sustainable behavioural change
This project belongs to the theme "Physical Activity Epidemiology".
- Örjan Ekblom, GIH, Department of Physical Activity and Health
- Magnus Lindwall, GIH, Department of Physical Activity and Health
- Camilla Wiklund, GIH, Department of Physical Activity and Health
- Maria Åberg, Göteborgs universitet
- Jenny Nyberg, Göteborgs universitet
- 2022 - 2023
- Project grant
National Research Field
- Public Health, Global Health, Social Medicine and Epidemiology